PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KdQc from sb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KdQc from sb

bu limp . i iso-raise 5x. bb (lose caller) call and bu fold.
    flop- KcAs5c
    what i should do here? bet or check?

Hi jitu420 !

in my opinion you should do your standard C-Bet, because if he is a loose caller the odds that your beeing ahead are pretty big and what you want is win the hand or that your opponent pays with a worst hand.

Other opinions from other players are welcome!

Best Luck at the Tables!
    MarAkuti

Comment

here i am confused. whether i check flop as have stable showdown value or play my range as those cards are better for me than my opponent.

Comment

Just my two cent.

The thing is you are at one of the worst position on table. And big blind have position advantage on you.
        C bet is best option here. When you raise pre flop, it is standard to do C bet most of the time. plus you made a pair on flop and have backdoor flush draw. Bet like 1/3 of pot. You might win the pot on flop itself. If he re raise then you can either call or fold based on bet size.
        Yes, its possible he could have any Ax card since you said he is loose player. However if you check you are giving him free card and also showing weakness, it allows him to put pressure on you.
        Maybe he have flush draw or gut shot draw and that free card will cost you. You don't want to do that. I try to play very aggressive at low stake. people tend to call with gut-shot draw as well on flop.

Well its just me and i am not an expert.

Comment

I would check this flop, by betting we fold hands out we beat whereas better hands than our are not folding.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.