PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can i Get School Pass Tickets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can i Get School Pass Tickets?

Hi Players!

When PokerStars goes to closed markets all the School Passes are lost. That is imperative for all Schools in the world, for legal matters. Also players are considered NEW PLAYERS for ALL OFFERS!

Now in our School - PokerstarsSchool India you can get pletty of School Passes. Do you already tried to get them?

Go to this links:
    Welcome Bonus If you still haven't a PokerStars account, you can take advantage of our School Welcome Bonus and get 30 tickets just for making your first deposit!
    First Deposit Offer Opt-in to our First Deposit Offer and get 10 School Pass Tickets added to the PokerStars ₹1500 of free poker play offer.
    Poker Quizzes Upon successful completion of each one of our Quizzes (Poker Assessement, MTT Quiz and Cash Games Quiz) members will receive 5 x School Pass tickets.
    Forum Mini-promos Check out the Poker Forum daily here at PokerStars School for new ways that you can win a School Pass ticket!
    Mini Poker Games Beat the score in these fun poker challenge games including High Stack Challenge, Bluff Bluff Game & Chip and Chair to win School Pass tickets.
    Live Training Specials (avaiable soon) If you attend any of our special live training sessions here at the poker school you will earn a School Pass ticket as a thank you gift for attending.
    Share & Win From time to time we add a plug-in to some of our articles that allows you to earn one or more School Pass tickets just for sharing that special article on Twitter!
    Please if you have any more questions, feel free to post them. You can always Tag me to more prompt prompt answers. With a @ before my nickname i will receive a notification.

Best Luck at the Tables!
    ScoolAdmin
    Last edited by MarAkuti; Thu Aug 23, 2018, 04:22 PM.

Sorry to say but I have already use most of the things available as of now but live training and share and win is still not available.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulti_1mate[1
      ;n198]Sorry to say but I have already use most of the things available as of now but live training and share and win is still not available.
      Hi @Ulti_1mate[1] !

please see here. Share&Win are now avaiable!

Best Luck at the Tables!
      MarAkuti

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.