PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Label Your Opponents at the Poker Table - Infographic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Label Your Opponents at the Poker Table - Infographic

Hi Players,

There is usually an opportunity to deviate from the solid game plan and be unbalanced in some way in order to exploit an opponent's weaknesses. We just need to be observant enough to detect which side of the colour wheel our unbalanced opponents fall into. Good exploitative play is all about first making this identification and then using the appropriate counter strategies to reap the maximum reward.

Read all the Strategy Article here. And tell us how do you take your notes!
    Enjoy!

Best Luck at the Tables!
    SchoolAdmin

Hi SchoolAdmin,

Thanks for giving good article, if anybody want to become a good poker player, he/she should fallow this article.

Dear admin treat as we r just know how to play poker but we dont know how to win in it, just now i am getting the confidence, soon we will play a better poker.

Pls post important articles as u posted today and give good rewards and freerolls to u r students.

Now on wards i will try to fallow player notes as below.

Yellow:Unknown or Solid Reg (No Leaks/Reads).Strategy - No Adjustments Here

Light Green:Semi-Nit(Plays Tight) Strategy - Steal More, 3Bet Bluff More,C Bet More, Apply More Pressure.

Dark Green:Nit(Plays Tight) Strategy - Prefer This Player on our left for blind steal.

Turquoise:Short Stacker (Plays raise or Fold)Strategy - Tightening the ranges and aware of jamming.

Teal:Tight Passive(Plays like semi nit only passive)Strategy - Buildup pots, steal with aggression and blinds.

Dark Blue:Loose Passive Rec (Obsessed with limping and calling raises)Strategy -Cbet more and beware of semi decent hands.

Pink:Loose Aggressive(Dislike Folding,Bluffs too wide)Strategy - Wait for stronger hands, isolate and trap,3bet and Cbet for value.

Red:Overly aggressive (semi competent and TAG)Strategy - Do not Cbet and 3bet any range taht we cannot defend,let this player bet for value hands/check call tricky hands.

Orange:Good Reg(Plays good, beware with my weakness)Strategy -Play a solid balanced game and be observant.

Comment

• CH@NAKYA
      CH@NAKYA commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi School Admin,

Pls post one more good article.

Hi CH@NAKYA

"Hi SchoolAdmin,

Thanks for giving good article, if anybody want to become a good poker player, he/she should fallow this article.
    Dear admin treat as we r just know how to play poker but we dont know how to win in it, just now i am getting the confidence, soon we will play a better poker."

YVW! I try to post every day some articles or "quizzes" precisely for most of the Begginners. As a School we need to help who is starting the game and all the components. Making notes about your opposite is the first things that we shoul do, and of course a good Bankroll Management is crucial!

*i think the School Pass Tickets was already credited. Please confirm in this thread or by PM.

Best Luck at the Tables!
    SchoolAdmin
    Last edited by SchoolAdmin; Mon Jul 09, 2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• CH@NAKYA
      CH@NAKYA commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Admin,

2 Passes were credited thanks.

Hi CH@NAKYA!

"Hi Admin,
    2 Passes were credited thanks."

Great! Enjoy

Best Luck at the Tables!
    SchoolAdmin

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.