PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Manage your Poker Bankroll ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Manage your Poker Bankroll ?

How much money is necessary to exercise solid bankroll management? It depends on the type of poker variant you are playing and how seriously you take the game! Read this important strategy article here and tell us what do you think about Bankroll Management.

Best Luck at the Tables!
    SchoolAdmin

Very important topic and necessary one. But i fail when it comes to bankroll management. I always tend to play higher stakes though my bankroll doesnt allow it.

Comment

I am also facing same problem as Blacknight is facing, i should overcome out of this.but it takes lot of commitment and time.

Comment

Hi Blacknight9769, CH@NAKYA

Did you read this article?
        Bankroll Management is one of the most important things to be a successful poker player!
        You shouldn´t spend no more than 10% (recreational players) of your Bankroll.

Are you doing that?

Best Luck at the tables,
        SchoolAdmin

Comment

Hi School Admin,

Thanks for ur interest on your students with their feedback,
          Honestly i did not follow, But soon i will follow.

Comment

Hi School Admin,

I am sorry to inform that i will not spend more than 1% to 2% instead of 10% of my bankroll.
            Why because i want to be Professional Poker Player

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.