PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you guys handle being on tilt? how does it affect your game play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys handle being on tilt? how does it affect your game play?

lets say for me loosing frequently with monster like AA or KK and keep loosing whiole day against donks calling even 5 BB raise with garbage like 96 or so to make two pairs on flope puts me on tilt.

Would like to know few ways to avoid being on tilt

Thanks

Hi Blacknight9769 !

On Tilt it's the worst way to run your Poker. You have to keep in mind that a long term this kind of players that play with "garbage" are loosing players and never go to far in Poker. Personaly i like this kind of players, when i spotted them. You can get so much value for your money!

Please read this article and understand how to avoid tilt.

Best Luck at the Tables!
    MarAkuti

Comment

MarAkuti
      Thanks for replying. I will read the article. Yes, i do agree with everything you said but sometimes my emotions get better of me

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.