PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker Translation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker Translation

Ok, so maybe we've used this line once or twice...
    How about you?

Best Luck at the Tables!
    MarAkuti

lol. where do you get such translations? yeah I have used it. And sometimes i feel bad they folded though lol

Comment

I use it very rare but its hard for me also if opponent play what happen that time I say good fold

Comment

phew... i'm so glad

Comment

i never used this word, but my opponents used this word so many times when i folded.

Comment

Yes i rem few timea my opponents usted for me gold fold buddy

Comment

Many days spend no tickets in pocket is there holidays in pokerschool?

Comment

Hi Rathore8 ,

​​​​​​i didn't quite understand what you have wrote. Can you please be more specific?

Holidays in Pokerschool???

MarAkuti

Comment

• Rathore8
                  Rathore8 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I only want to say no new options come for tickets we daily come to school for new hope new questions in Cafe or something new challenges once a week or twice a month for students if possible......

i think rathore8 is more eager to get school tickets GL.

Comment

Hi Rathore8 ,

i understand what you are saying, but answer, comment or complaining about tickets, on something's that I posted is not necessarily means that we have to give School Pass Tickets. Once in a while I would do it as appreciation to players participation. It is not a rule!
                  We have 15 Forums topics and 4 sub-forums. I don't see any questions, interaction between players here, discuss how "that" Daily School Pass was, posting hands, posting results, ask opinions to other players... we have even have a off-topic for members exchanging ideas, about poker books, films, hobbies besides Poker...
                  ​​​​​Learning, post and discuss hands, getting opinions from the community and interact in several topics, IS the way to grow a community. Keep in the mind that members is who make the school grow, and as a consequence we can do a lot a things with more members in here.
                  So spread the word and get more active! No one learns about Poker only getting School Pass Tickets...

Best Luck at The Tables!
                  ​​​​​​​MarAkuti

​​​

Comment

Marakuti is right. So many players commented on diwali promotions, however no one post anything on the forum unless it means getting a ticket or two. Look at ps.com site forum, so many activities happen on everyday basis. Players on that forum discuss their hands etc on the forum. Here no one even bothers to comment on hands that are posted on the forum. A Admin alone cannot make this forum grow. She needs input from US/Players. Not just on her Question rather it will be nice if players start posting their hands on this forum for discussion.

I would like to see this forum grow!

MarAkuti - Waiting for school league and other events in future :P

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.