PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Diwali Rush Freerolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Diwali Rush Freerolls

PokerStars is celebrating Diwali with a series of tournaments with more than ₹1.5 Crore GTD and here in the School we want to help you to earn your share of this amazing offer! There will be 34 events running until November 5 and you can take part in some of them completely for FREE with PokerStars School!

The PokerStars School joins this amazing series with the School Diwali Freerolls where you can win a FREE ticket for a Rs. 1100 Diwali Rush event of your choice. We will run 10 freerolls awarding 10x Rs.1100 tickets each one. You just have to play, finish in the Top 10 and use your ticket to join the PokerStars Diwali Rush tournaments!

To see the calendar, how can you play the freerolls, and how can you EARN EXTRA freerolls tickets, please click here!

Best luck at the tables!
    MarAkuti
    Last edited by MarAkuti; Tue Oct 30, 2018, 02:37 PM.

Diwali Rush I am very much excited about PSPC freeroll. I want to spend this winters in Bahamas. Glad that PokerStars is running so many freerolls to boost bankroll. This Diwali I will be celebrating by playing poker all night as that is the time I will get apart from work. I advice everyone to go environmental friendly by saying "No" to crackers.

Comment

I am in love with pokerstars with amazing free rolls up for grab !!
      Happy Diwali in Advance

Comment

Pokerstars is amazing

Comment

happy Diwali pokerstars

Comment

Pokerstars is my personal favourite. I am spending diwali playing on pokerstars and having fun with friends

Comment

Happy Diwali &Best of luck everyone at Pokerstars tables!

Comment

Hi Players and @MarAkuti, I Think PS started its full promo operations from this dewali, i am not having the time to fire crackers, i have to utilize all of this promos thanks to PS.

Comment

I will celebrate my Diwali with sweets at home and fireworks onlyoonon pokerstars. Happy Diwali

Comment

Playing on Pokerstars, fireworks in streets and most important will meet from old friends

Comment

I am just gonna celebrate diwali this year with the 7700 Main Event WIN and PSPC Freeroll WIN

Comment

I will spend diwali with my family and friends and I love playing poker SPL in pokerstars so spend lots of hrs playing

Comment

When I was young my father said to me: "Knowledge is Power....Francis Bacon" I understood it as "Knowledge is power, France is Bacon". For more than a decade I wondered over the meaning of the second part and what was the surreal linkage between the two? If I said the quote to someone, "Knowledge is power, France is Bacon" they nodded knowingly. Or someone might say, "Knowledge is power" and I'd finish the quote "France is Bacon" and they wouldn't look at me like I'd said something very odd but thoughtfully agree. I did ask a teacher what did "Knowledge is power, France is bacon" mean and got a full 10 minute explanation of the Knowledge is power bit but nothing on "France is bacon". When I prompted further explanation by saying "France is Bacon?" in a questioning tone I just got a "yes". at 12 I didn't have the confidence to press it further. I just accepted it as something I'd never understand. It wasn't until years later I saw it written down that the penny dropped

Comment

I love pokerstars

Comment

I will play diwali main event.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.