PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INSCOOP 2019 - India Summer Championship of Online Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSCOOP 2019 - India Summer Championship of Online Poker

INSCOOP

There's more than ₹4,16,00,000 guaranteed in the first ever India Summer Championship of Online Poker (INSCOOP), including over ₹1 Crore in the Phased 'The Mammoth' Main Event!!

If you're not sure what INSCOOP is, it's the biggest online tournament festival of the year. Here's why it's so exciting:
    • ₹1,40,000 in free INSCOOP Series tickets added to INSCOOP Freerolls
    • Two deposit offers giving you the chance to win free ₹5,500 entry to Day 1 of the Phased Main Event
    • ₹6,50,000 in INSCOOP tickets added to Daily Second Chance Freerolls
    • A special INSCOOP Wrap-up Freeroll for all players who play eight or more INSCOOP events, with five APPT Manila Main Event packages added worth ₹10 Lacs in total!

Want to boost your chances of winning some of the massive prize money on offer? Study these great PokerStars School strategy articles and fine-tune your skills:Plus, we're running tournaments exclusively for the PokerStars School community* throughout the entire series, giving away FREE ₹550, ₹800 and ₹1100 tickets to INSCOOP. Don't miss out. To see MORE, just click HERE!

Want to earn more School SCOOP IN tickets?

Tell us in the comments below what would you do with the 1st place prize of THE MAMMOTH [1 CRORE GUARANTEED] event andwe willcredit your account with 1 x School SCOOP IN ticket!

Best Luck at the Tables,
    MarAkuti
    Last edited by MarAkuti; Tue May 07, 2019, 02:35 PM.

If I win 1st place in the MAMMOTH event, would like use the money for constructing the new home.

Comment

I will quit my job and be full time poker player

Comment

If I win I'll use it to enter wsop main event.

Comment

I will Shift to a peaceful place and Play poker.

Comment

If I win first of all I buy new house for my mom and bring haphappin in her life

Comment

oh i dont know

Comment

If i win 1st place in mammoth tourney I will clear my home loan debt

Comment

if I win then WSOP it is..

Comment

If I win 1st prize, I would invest significant amount for my future, and remaining will be used for regular PokerStars tourneys.

Comment

Will spend more time on poker

Comment

I shall play poker full time if i win the Mammoth event 1 st place prize.

Comment

Half the amount I would invest in Gold and remaining half would play Middle stakes Cash Game in Pokerstars.in

Comment

Originally posted by MarAkuti View Post
                            INSCOOP

There's more than ₹4,16,00,000 guaranteed in the first ever India Summer Championship of Online Poker (INSCOOP), including over ₹1 Crore in the Phased 'The Mammoth' Main Event!!

If you're not sure what INSCOOP is, it's the biggest online tournament festival of the year. Here's why it's so exciting:
                            • ₹1,40,000 in free INSCOOP Series tickets added to INSCOOP Freerolls
                            • Two deposit offers giving you the chance to win free ₹5,500 entry to Day 1 of the Phased Main Event
                            • ₹6,50,000 in INSCOOP tickets added to Daily Second Chance Freerolls
                            • A special INSCOOP Wrap-up Freeroll for all players who play eight or more INSCOOP events, with five APPT Manila Main Event packages added worth ₹10 Lacs in total!

Want to boost your chances of winning some of the massive prize money on offer? Study these great PokerStars School strategy articles and fine-tune your skills:Plus, we're running tournaments exclusively for the PokerStars School community* throughout the entire series, giving away FREE ₹550, ₹800 and ₹1100 tickets to INSCOOP. Don't miss out. To see MORE, just click HERE!

Want to earn more School SCOOP IN tickets?

Tell us in the comments below what would you do with the 1st place prize of THE MAMMOTH [1 CRORE GUARANTEED] event andwe willcredit your account with 1 x School SCOOP IN ticket!

Best Luck at the Tables,
                            MarAkuti
                            hi this is very nice opportunity to win.. If i get first place i will enjoy and will do party... really exciting game..

Comment

if i win i will go get some sleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.