PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome school pass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome school pass

I join Welcome bonus school but I give 10 pass only why reasion but i playing mobile.

Originally posted by HEMU28 View Post
    I join Welcome bonus school but I give 10 pass only why reasion but i playing mobile.
    Hi @HEMU28 ,

please contact to support@pokerstarsschool.in and explain your questions, regarding your tickets.

Best Luck at the Tables.
    MarAkuti

Comment

please contact to support@pokerstarsschool.in and explain your questions, regarding your tickets.

Best Luck at the Tables

Comment

hey are the school pass tourneys still running?

Comment

Originally posted by SomeFreerollGuy View Post
          hey are the school pass tourneys still running?
          Hi @SomeFreerollGuy ,
          School Pass Tourneys are always running every day. Please see image below.
          Maybe you have selected some filters, but you can always search in the search box. in this case "School"

Best Luck at the Tales!
          MarAkuti

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.