PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Fix Poker Leaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Fix Poker Leaks

Hi All,

In this article we are going to talk about some tips to both identify and fix poker leaks. We will wrap it up with a real life example from my personal experience to bring the ideas into focus.

So first, we all haveleaks in our poker game. In many cases even when we realize it, we may not be sure what they are, how to identify them, or how to go about fixing them. Let's begin with some pointers for the first part of the equation… identifying your poker leaks. The key step in identifying poker leaks is to look for them. It should be obvious, and yet this is the area where many poker players falter. If you aren't actively looking for leaks in your game, how can you expect to find them?
    So what are some ways I can look for leaks in my poker game?

Read Full article Here!

Best Luck at the tables!
    MarAkuti

Thanks for this article. Is really helpful. I do analyze my hand afterwards and it is really helpful. plus I believe we have to adjust our game style vs different players. making notes help as well.
    I tend to become more passive if table is passive.
    And on loose table, play loose with bad cards calling others raises often though I know villian is calling with bad cards as well. Thats my biggest leak I believe. Instead of adjusting my game style with each player differently, I play same style game with everyone on that table after 50-60 hands

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.