PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Beat Bad beat :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Beat Bad beat :(

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, ₹25.00 BB (5 handed) - Converted at http://handhistoryconverter.com/

Hero (Button) (₹1,412.29)
    SB (₹5,572.43)
    BB (₹4,645.40)
    UTG (₹2,452.04)
    MP (₹2,465)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, 9
    1 fold, MP calls ₹25, Hero calls ₹25, SB raises to ₹200, 2 folds, Hero calls ₹175

Flop: (₹450) 8, 9, 9(2 players)
    SB bets ₹426.82, Hero raises to ₹1,212.29 (All-In), SB calls ₹785.47

Turn: (₹2,874.58) 6(2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (₹2,874.58) 5(2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: ₹2,874.58

Results:
    Hero had J, 9 (three of a kind, nines).
    SB had 7, K (straight, nine high).
    Outcome: ₹2,874.58 returned to SB
    Last edited by Blacknight9769; Thu Jul 19, 2018, 05:25 AM.

just 4% chance to win. and lol it hit.

Comment

Hi Blacknight9769!

4% is not 0%

By principle I don't comment hands of members, that is for players to do and give their opinions in the community, and in the future by trainers to.

The call to your all-in was terrible. But you must remember that you will win 97% of the times, so this kind of players are a real treat and very profitable to you in a short term. Hope you have taken notes from him.

*Why didn't you raise in the Button position? Maybe the outcome could be very different.

Best Luck at the Tables!
      SchoolAdmin
      ​​​​

Comment

Hello SchoolAdmin
        Ofcourse 4% is not 0 or else it would have been brag lol
        I am glad atleast you are commenting. It would be boring with just lurkers around.
        how are you?

About raise from button, I believe he would Reraise. As he was playing anything regardless he hit or not plus cards he have
        so I wanted to see flop.
        I mean if I raised he would reraise me. that will make me put him on range that i would not do depending on his raise size. when he have Aj+ or 88++ he raises 400 above instead of 200 or so. And my card was not so strong. probably he wanted me to fold with that raise but i called. later he bluffed and shoved lol

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.