PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerstarsSchool Scam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerstarsSchool Scam

First forum both admin claim to be females, this is evidently a cheap strategy to get indian guys involved in the game and activity. This site just collects user gameplay inputs and sells the data. Nobody is ever going to win the quiz

Originally posted by nomercySuraj View Post
    First forum both admin claim to be females, this is evidently a cheap strategy to get indian guys involved in the game and activity. This site just collects user gameplay inputs and sells the data. Nobody is ever going to win the quiz
    Hello nomercySuraj ,

for the second time i strongly recomended that you read the Forum Rules!
    Your posts are becaming spam and insultive. This kind of behavier is not our community spirit!

MarAkuti

Comment

U are truly not an indian, we indians keep honesty in high regards over false advertisment. You should prehaps see the face of the man on an indian note. Spam?? Insultive??Community spirit???, youre just blatantly trying to avoid my strong accusation

Comment

@nomercySuraj I don't believe this regarding what ur stating man, it is not correct to give false statement without evidence, if u r working for other site, just promote that don't abuse other sites, I am talking an indian.
        @MarAkuti

Comment

umm what does Admin's gender got to do with getting advertisement? Regardless of whether Admin is She or he, Admin is not reason I play this game. And you are insulting all indian guys by saying that we are attracted to the game because of females. Sigh dont be like you have never seen a woman. Go be on tinder or something. I play because I love this game. I dont care about who plays it or who doesnt.
          And about quiz, not sure which quiz you are talking about. If its course quiz it is very simple to win. Infact my score is 100%

Comment

Bro nomercySuraj i hav cleared the quiz in past in pokerstars.com and m sure ill clear it here as well. U just need to read all the chapters and learn. Simple. And as far as male or female admin is concerned, it doesn't really matter because we r here to play poker. Be positive

Comment

Bro did you totally just assume admin's gender?

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.