PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pokerstars has reduced from Rs21000 to 5500 for ScoolPass Freerools from Monday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Pokerstars has reduced from Rs21000 to 5500 for ScoolPass Freerools from Monday?

May i know the reasons for reducing freerools prize money,initially school mentioned 6.3 lac freerolls per month now showing that 1.5 lac freerolls which is discouraging to players. Pokerstars feels that there is no good response for pokerschool, i think that is not good decision it only took less than one week after starting the school, pokerstars will get good response soon, and u gets many new players as u expected soon.but pls stick on your promises once it is mentioned, especially for Indian players.If u keep your promises players will do more mouth advertising which very cheap comparing with other advertisements and your freerolls.I have played in PS.com and i watched PS standards, PS standards are very good and great. it is first time i am watching PS took back their Promise.

Mentioned above is only my suggestion as a PS Lover Player.

Yeah, it's hardly been a week. Please get the no. back to 21k. Expecting an increase in no. of players with a 5.5k GTD is not possible. Many players like me will just stop playing such small tourneys because at 5.5k it's just not worth the time and effort. This decision act as a downward spiral and affect the new players adversely.

Comment

hmmm I believe the reason they reduced is less players participating in the tourney. but chanakya and alexander are right if you dont stick to the promise for atleast earlier stage then players will be unhappy. and also all the players I ask why they dont play on pokerstars, the reason i hear from them is variance, we get too many bad beats compared to other indian site which even i have felt back to back 5 hands once against donkeys playing any cards like 82o etc.(just saying)
      anyways its a pity prize was reduced since i was not able to play not a single tourney thanks to no school passes.hope you guys stick to your promise of 6.3 lac freerolls a month atleast for few months.didnt expect prize reduction so soon.
      Last edited by Blacknight9769; Mon Jul 09, 2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

SchoolAdmin
        Hello,
        The tournament prize is reduced to 1/4th of 21k. atleast two tournaments in a day will be nice

Comment

• CH@NAKYA
          CH@NAKYA commented
          Editing a comment
          yes two 10.5k trnys are fine

• CH@NAKYA
          CH@NAKYA commented
          Editing a comment
          but more than 2 trny, which any prizepool is difficult bcoz we will not be having that many school passes

Hi @CH@NAKYA @alexander.d.gr8, @Blacknight9769 !

Thanks for you opinion. That always important to players give us there feedback.
        Regarding the reducing freebuys prize money, i understand your point but that was a mixture of promotional launch/offer, now we must be consistent and in line with PokerStars promotions. Nevertheless, we are always try improve the most we can, regarding always th players with PokerStars standarts. Remember that PS is only one, regarding the country we are.

We are constantly evaluating Promotions and we never know if the Freebuys come back with higher prizes, also and very soon we have more exciting news and novelties!

Best of Luck at the Tables!
        SchoolAdmin
        Last edited by SchoolAdmin; Mon Jul 09, 2018, 01:57 PM. Reason: Correcting text

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.